DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — August 20, 2012 — Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rww92j/conductive_ink_mar) has announced the addition of the "Conductive Ink Markets 2012-2018 Silver and Copper Inks and Pastes and Beyond" report to their offering.
Printed Conductive Inks Will Be A $2.86 Billion Market In 2012, Rising To $3.36 Billion In 2018
Conductive inks are a simple and unglamorous layer but they will constitute a hefty $2.86 billion market in 2012. This market is forecasted to rise to $3.36 billion in 2018, with $735 million captured by new silver and copper nanostructure inks.
This report provides an in-depth review of printable conductive inks. For each ink, the report covers the underlying technology including an overview of the fabrication process; assess their strengths and weaknesses; identify and analyse key technology and market drivers; and provide guidelines for price development in the future.
The report then assesses and forecasts the markets requiring silver and copper inks. The report takes a very granular approach in the assessment, looking into each sub-market in great depth and building the forecasting bottom up.
The markets covered include crystalline and thin film photovoltaics, RFID, logic and memory, touch screens, displays, vehicles, consumer electronics, sensors and smart packaging.
Moreover, in each market segment, the report forecasts the market share by ink technology using an assessment of technology drivers, end-user requirements, and estimated price points.
Conductive inks markets 2012-2018
The report analyses the following markets for conductive inks:
- Smart packaging
- Sensors - imaging
- Sensors - temperature
- Sensors - gas
- Sensors = Tens Machine, ECG, Tabs
- Sensors - Glucose Sensors
- Bus Bars - OPV
- Bus Bars - CdTe
- ITO replacement - touch screens, other
- ITO replacement - touch screens, laptops
- ITO replacement - DSSC
- ITO replacement - a-Si PV
- ITO replacement - large-sized LCD screens
- Bus Bars - c-Si PV
- Thin Film Transistors
- Sensors - consumer electronics
- Sensors - force and strain
- Sensors - environmental and emission
- Sensors - skin patches
- Sensors - balloons, dental, genetic, breath
- Bus Bars - DSSC
- Bus Bars - CIGS
- Bus Bars - a-Si
- ITO replacement - touch screen, tablet
- ITO replacement - touch screen, mobile
- ITO replacement - OPV
- ITO replacement - Flexible display and lighting
- ITO replacement - small-sized LCD screens
- Applied Nanotech
- Creative Materials
- DuPont Microcircuit Materials
- Indium Corporation
- Nanomas Technologies
- Novacentrix PulseForge
- Sun Chemical
Who Should Buy This Report